Fritz Perls

March 22nd, 2021 by nathan Leave a reply »

The Jungian analysts, seconded the idea that the things and situations converge synchronously in life to bring the necessary message accurate learning and essential resources. The best and most accurate of mirrors, is the relationship, is the only link that my worst and my best aspects can reflect closely. The synchrony of individuals occurs when he is respected to another, are allowed to keep their individuality and in turn is so generous that dispenses with particular space that cedes to the other for the sake of the common good, if this is not provided by both parties the relationship not germinates. Much of the analysis of situations of couple with problems is to focus attention to speak of himself rather than the problems faced by the other or analyze how is, the goal is to allow a meeting between the two to see and analyze what each one does, says or thinks that it affects the other largely. It should no longer blame each other and take responsibility for the happiness of her own life. He anchored to a situation of complaint continuing does not lead to anything positive and tight relationships.

Fritz Perls said that 80 percent of what we perceive is projection of ourselves of our essence, good and the remaining 20% also. When it is investigated in the complaints that makes a person, the usual thing that happens is that it is displaying its own part of its essence not recognized by himself in that complaint and which does not give you permission to leave and live with the rest of their qualities. When one falls in love, in the initial stage of infatuation sees idealized other, and don’t see it in its entirety, projected our idealized desires; Hence, when you finish this stage that does not usually last more than 6 months, we usually say that the other person has changed, and is not so generally, if not that we were not able to see all of the essence of the person if not our idealized desires.


Comments are closed.